How To Enroll In Online Banking
To enroll in online banking for your FSB accounts:
- Print and fill out the FSB Online Banking Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- Bring the completed form into the bank so it can be processed.
- Once form is submitted you will have 24 hours to log-in using your temporary password before it times out.
For further assistance or questions please contact us directly at 641-435-4943.
Online Statements are electronic (PDF) versions of account statements. Online Statements contain all of the same account information as paper statements – the only difference is that they’re delivered securely through Online Banking instead of through the mail.
Benefits of E-Statements
Online Statements can help you:
- Conveniently manage your account online – View, print and save your statements.
- Quickly access important information – Get your information sooner than mail, and view your check images online whenever you like.
- Deter fraud – Safeguard your financial information by removing the paper trail.
- Reduce clutter – Eliminate excess paper on your desk.
- Eco-Friendly – Eliminate the need for paper documents.
How to Enroll in E-Statements
To enroll in Online Statements for your checking and savings accounts:
- Log in to Online Banking, (if you are not enrolled in online banking click here to enroll)
- Select User Options, then at the bottom of the screen under e-statement enrollment click the edit button
- Follow the instructions on the screen
Upon completion, you’ll no longer receive paper statements, cancelled checks and check images by mail. You’ll be able to view your statements and check images online.