Attention Internet Banking Customers:
Here is a little “how-to
sheet” with the 6 steps needed to show your accounts
on-line on the new system.
Please contact us if you have any problems or questions.
We can go over it together on the phone if you have
Thanks for banking with us – and thanks for your patience!
New User / Enrollment (6 Steps)
- Please click “New Users” on the right upper
corner of FSB Welcome Page
- Access ID (8-12 characters – must
have 1 number, this is a change from old system)
Password (8-12 characters – 1 letter, 1 number at
Account Number (ie. Checking, Savings) no dashes, no
SSN (again, NO DASHES or SPACES, please.)
Press CONTINUE button
- Accept terms & conditions; Press ACCEPT button
- Answer 5 of 20 “Challenge Questions” (these
will be required at “public” computers, etc.)
- Remember Computer: YES = challenge questions asked; NO = no
- Enter User INFO: Name, Address, DOB, PW challenge
Question/Answer & ACCEPT/Continue
Then you will be brought
to your accounts on-line.
*If you feel as though you
set-up a new “Access ID” and/or
“Password” and then somehow cancelled or got
interrupted in the process, then either:
- Please enter that information (User ID/Access ID &
Password) in “the normal log-on area” of the FSB home page,
(DO NOT go
to the “New Users” link). Then you will be
prompted to complete the re-enrollment process.
- Contact the bank and we will reset your password. We will
email or call with a new, “temporary” password
you use to log-on in the normal fashion and then be
prompted to complete the rest of the re-enrollment, as
detailed in the Steps above, which includes changing your
FONT TOO SMALL?:
Go to My Profile > Personal Preferences > Please Select A
Font Size A A A > Submit
You can also hit Control and + (plus sign) to make font bigger,
or Control and – (minus sign for smaller), and Control
and 0 (zero for back to original size).
MOBILE APPS UPDATE:
View the new Apple iOS App
View the new Android App